In 2014 Rob Gitelis and Baden Cooke wanted to make a new Factor frame that would be the ultimate all rounder - the O2. This super light 740g frame utilises 3 different carbon types to give it its stiff but compliant ride quality, but it is the use of very expensive high modulus pitch fibre that gives the O2 its characteristic stiffness and low weight. Taking up to a 28c tyre means that the O2 is equally at home contesting Paris- Roubaix or dancing up the mountains. It really needs to be ridden to understand why AG2R la mondiale choose this frame to race to a podium finish in the TDF last year. Book a consultation or demo bike now.SPEC
- Frame: RGi Carbon construction, tapered/shaped 1-1/8″ upper and 1-3/8″ lower head tube, compact pro race geometry, internal cable routing.
- Fork: RGi Carbon, Svelte
- Headset: CeramicSpeed with CeramicSpeed/Factor top cover
- Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed PF30 BB with Wheels MFG BBRight 24 mm reducers/adapters.
- Saddle: Prologo Nago evo
- Stem: Factor Integrated Barstem
- Handlebar: Factor Integrated Barstem
- Seatpost: Factor Seatpost
- Tape: Factor Hi Grip tape
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed, 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace, 170mm, 53/39t
- Front Wheel: Black Inc Thirty clinchers, CeramicSpeed Bearings, Black Inc + CeramicSpeed Hubset (HU-03), Sapim Aero Butted Spokes
- Rear Wheel: Black Inc Thirty clinchers, CeramicSpeed Bearings, Black Inc + CeramicSpeed Hubset (HU-03), Sapim Aero Butted Spokes.
- Tyres: Schwalbe One 700 x 23c
|Seat Tube Angle||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||70.5°||72.5°||73.1°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.