Factor O2 Disc Frameset
In 2014 Rob Gitelis and Baden Cooke wanted to make a new Factor frame that would be the ultimate all rounder - the O2. This super light 740g frame utilises 3 different carbon types to give it its stiff but compliant ride quality, but it is the use of very expensive high modulus pitch fibre that gives the O2 its characteristic stiffness and low weight. Taking up to a 28c tyre means that the O2 is equally at home contesting Paris- Roubaix or dancing up the mountains. This disc version of the O2 has been designed to be just as comfortable and with exactly the same geometry as the non disc so handling isn't compromised. Book a consultation or demo bike now.
Looking for a custom built Factor Bike - then you have come to the right place! We offer a free no-obligation consultation for all our custom builds. Over a cup of bean-to-cup coffee (or two) we will discuss what you would like and advise you on all the elements needed to build your perfect bike.
If you then wish to proceed with your purchase we will conduct a full bike fit (this costs £60 but is refundable against any bike or frame purchased from us). We'll then liaise with you throughout the build process to make sure the final product specification is perfect.
When you collect your bike, we'll also adjust everything and make sure you are 100% happy before leaving us - plus you are invited back for a free 6 week check.
- Frame: RGi Carbon construction, tapered/shaped 1-1/8″ upper and 1-3/8″ lower head tube, compact pro race geometry, internal cable routing, rim or disc (flat mount) brakes
- Fork: RGi Carbon, Svelte, rim or disc (flat mount) brakes
- Headset: CeramicSpeed with CeramicSpeed/Factor top cover
- Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed PF30 BB with Wheels MFG BBRight 24 mm reducers/adapters. Optional Spacer Kit: SRAM GXP and 30 mm BB386 cranks
- Saddle: fi’zi:k Arione R1 Carbon
- Stem: Black Inc Integrated Barstem
- Handlebar: Black Inc Integrated Barstem
- Seatpost: Black Inc Seatpost
- Tape: Factor Hi Grip tape
|Seat Tube Angle||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||70.5°||72.5°||73.1°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.