The Factor One is a direct descendant of the original BF1 systems' designs. It Includes the unique split vein down tube , custom integrated bar/stem which mounts to a dual clamp external steerer fork. The One's design is unmatched for stiffness and aerodynamics. Visit our show room to see this aero masterpiece or book a demo bike today.
- Frame: RGi Carbon construction, compact pro race geometry, internal cable routing
- Fork: RGi Carbon, single OTIS, full monocoque, 1-1/8″ upper and lower
- Headset: Cane Creek 1-1/8″ Custom Headset
- Bottom Bracket: Ceramic Speed PF30 24mm bearings standard, 30mm bearings optional
- Saddle: fi’zi:k Arione R1 Carbon
- Stem: Factor OTIS RGi Carbon integrated aero system
- Handlebars: Factor OTIS RGi Carbon integrated aero system
- Tape: Factor Hi Grip tape
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed, 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace, 172.5mm, 53/39t
- Front Wheel: Black Inc Fifty clinchers, Ceramic Speed Bearings, Black Inc Aero Hub, Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Rear Wheel: Black Inc Fifty clinchers, Ceramic Speed Bearings, Black Inc Aero Hub, Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Tyres: Schwalbe One, 700 x 23c
|Seat Tube Angle||74.0°||73.5°||73.5°||73.0°||72.75°|
|Head Tube Angle||72.5°||73°||73.25°||73.5°||73.75°|
|OTIS Bar (c-c)||400||420||420||440||440|
Delivery is £4.25 for most orders (except for bikes & e-bikes). We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.