The Factor One is a direct descendant of the original BF1 systems' designs. It Includes the unique split vein down tube , custom integrated bar/stem which mounts to a dual clamp external steerer fork. The One's design is unmatched for stiffness and aerodynamics. Visit our show room to see this aero masterpiece or book a demo bike today.
- Frame: RGi Carbon construction, compact pro race geometry, internal cable routing
- Fork: RGi Carbon, single OTIS, full monocoque, 1-1/8″ upper and lower
- Headset: Cane Creek 1-1/8″ Custom Headset
- Bottom Bracket: Ceramic Speed PF30 24mm bearings standard, 30mm bearings optional
- Saddle: fi’zi:k Arione R1 Carbon
- Stem: Factor OTIS RGi Carbon integrated aero system
- Handlebars: Factor OTIS RGi Carbon integrated aero system
- Tape: Factor Hi Grip tape
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura Ace
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed, 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace, 172.5mm, 53/39t
- Front Wheel: Black Inc Fifty clinchers, Ceramic Speed Bearings, Black Inc Aero Hub, Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Rear Wheel: Black Inc Fifty clinchers, Ceramic Speed Bearings, Black Inc Aero Hub, Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Tyres: Schwalbe One, 700 x 23c
|Seat Tube Angle||74.0°||73.5°||73.5°||73.0°||72.75°|
|Head Tube Angle||72.5°||73°||73.25°||73.5°||73.75°|
|OTIS Bar (c-c)||400||420||420||440||440|
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.