Factor One Rolling Chassis Crimson
The new Factor ONE goes beyond aerodynamics to be the fastest aero road bike ever, not on paper or in the wind tunnel, but on the road. With the Twin Vane Evo downtube at its core, the new ONE has been designed for aerodynamic efficiency and maximum frame stiffness. Leading the peloton against the headwind, an all-out criterium or at a fast paceline through the rolling countryside, the new ONE is sure to deliver an exhilarating, fast ride.
Profiting from all the aerodynamic work to design the Factor SLiCK (time-trial/triathlon machine), Factor’s R&D team has translated that tube-shaping knowledge to a road bike platform. Using the AG2R Pro-Tour approved geometry from the O2, the new ONE comes loaded with unique features.
- Frame: Factor SLICK RGi Carbon, tapered/shaped 1-1/8″ upper and 1-3/8″ lower head tube, internal cable routing, rim or disc (flat mount) brakes
- Fork: Factor SLICK RGi Carbon, 1 1/8″, Svelte, rim or disc (flat mount) brakes
- Seatpost: Factor ONE, Rgi Carbon. Zero and 25 mm set back available.
- Handlebars: Factor OTIS Evo integrated barstem, Reach: 80 mm, Drop: 125 mm, Multiple stem lengths and bar widths available
- Headset: CeramicSpeed 1-1/8″ Custom Headset
- Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed PF4630 Aluminium cups / CeramicSpeed bearings with Wheels MFG 24 mm BBRight Reducers / Adaptors
- Bar Tape: Factor Black anti-slippery, shockproof
- Front Wheel: Black Inc Black Fifty Carbon Clincher with CeramicSpeed bearings
- Rear Wheel: Black Inc Black Fifty Carbon Clincher with CeramicSpeed bearings
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.