- All-road performance geometry
- OTIS-AR external fork with all-road optimized layup
- OTIS-AR barstem with all-road optimized layup
- All-internal, hassle-free cable routing
- VISTA AR seatpost with all-road optimized layup
- Clearance for up to 35mm tyres
- Electronic and mechanical, 1X and 2X drivetrain compatible
- Hidden fender mounts
- 5 frame sizes
ALL-ROAD OPTIMIZED CARBON LAYUP
FACTOR has worked exhaustively on the development and testing of the carbon layup for the VISTA. The size-specific carbon layups have been optimized for shock and off-road roughness absorption, for a more comfortable and controlled riding over long distances.The seatstays, upper portion of the downtube and fork legs have all been specially optimized. By having our own carbon manufacturing in-house, we can quickly and thoroughly make carbon lay-up changes and experimentation until we get the desired results for both stiffness and compliance.
The optimized absorption has been achieved while keeping FACTOR’s characteristic torsional BB stiffness when pedaling out of the saddle. This stiffness comes from our continuous downtube-to-chainstay “power-drive” construction. On the front of the bike, the combination of the torsionally stiff headtube-downtube joint and the OTIS external fork and barstem provide excellent front wheel tracking precision when cornering and descending.
The Devesa forest with its 2,500 trees has become a respiratory organ for Girona, the home to so many of the world’s professional cyclists and to the design studio of CHPT3.
Rolling back into the city through great avenues of 100 year old trees, your breathing is calmed by the still air and dappled light formed by the canopies above. Your mind relaxes and is given the chance to wander. For CHPT3, these impressive trees opened the design- obsessed minds with every journey past and, soon drawn to the unique texture of their bark, it was impossible to miss the number ‘3’ imprinted in nature.
Using advanced texture generation software, they brought the camouflage-like pattern to life digitally, with layers of visual density used to create a recognisable pattern – a graphical expression of the great lung of Girona and their latest collection: Devesa.
Providing the ultimate in all-road design, the new Factor Vista is for those riders who want to discover more; unwilling to let their ride be confined to roads. The CHPT3 Devesa design is the perfect embodiment of exploration and the reason we’ve collaborated once again, creating a special CHPT3 edition of the new standard in all-road bikes: The Factor Vista CHPT3 Devesa edition.
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.