This 26” wheel junior mountain bike is the ideal multi terrain bicycle for off-road cycling and suitable for 10-12 year olds with a minimum inside leg measure of 69cm.
Wheel: 26” inch
- Lightweight but sturdy frame
- Frog Bikes junior specific 26"air suspension fork with lockout and damping control
- Lightweight oversize handlebar and stem
- Easy-reach junior specific hydraulic brakes
- Shimano rapid-fire 9 speed shift lever
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Kenda MTB tyres
- Free 5 year warranty on frame
Available colours: Metallic Grey & Neon Green OR Metallic Grey & Neon Red
|Wheel size||26" (ETRTO/ISO 559)|
|Available colours||Metallic Grey & Neon Green OR Metallic Grey & Neon Red|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated, aluminium alloy, seat tube 15" (380mm)|
|Fork||Frog Bikes junior specific 26" air suspension fork with lockout, damping and rebound control, 100mm travel|
|Crank set/ Chainring||Frog Bikes patented aluminium straight arm cranks with double chain guard, 140mm, steel 32t chainring|
|Bottom Bracket||Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings|
|Pedals||Frog Bikes eco-friendly rice husk & plastic composite, w/reflectors, 9/16"|
|Front Hub||KT-SN3F, high performance aluminium sealed disc hub, QR, 24 hole, 6 bolt|
|Rear Hub||KT-SN3R, high performance aluminium disc hub, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 24 hole, 6 bolt|
|Cassette||Shimano Alivio HG-400, 9-speed, 12-36t|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera RD-M3000 Shadow RD, 9-speed|
|Rim||Aluminium, 26x1.5, double wall, disc-specific|
|Seat post||Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2mm|
|Seat clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless with sealed cartridge bearings, aluminium Frog Bikes top cap|
|Handlebar||UNO, Aluminium Oversized, 560mm|
|Stem||UNO, Aluminium, 1"1/8, 60mm, Oversized 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips||Soft rubber grip with lock ring, 30mm OD|
|Gear Shifter||Shimano Acera SLM3000 Rapidfire Shift 9 Speed Lever|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M282, junior specific 4 finger hydraulic disc brakes|
|Brakes (F+R)||Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, 160/140mm rotor|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes junior specific slimline saddle (medium)|
|Tyres Primary||Kenda K1153, 26x1.95, MTB, (ETRTO/ISO 50-559)|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, frame protector patches|
*subject to change.
We are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this table.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.