Genesis Longitude Frameset Yellow 2018
A supremely versatile and rugged frame for all your bike-packing and off-road touring shenanigans!
The Longitude, our dedicated 27.5+, fully rigid platform (conventional 29" compatible) is just as at home zipping through the singletrack as it is fully loaded, exploring the mountainous backcountry. Horizontal sliding dropouts, rack mounts and three bottle cages really allow you to pack up and go exploring. The frame comes with a fully sealed headset and we even include a pair of Free Parable Gorilla cages.
|Frame||Genesis MjÖlnir Seamless Double-Butted Cromoly w / mudguard & rack eyelets|
|Fork||DB Cr-Mo unicrown w / triple bottle boss & mudguard / rack eyelets|
|Front Derailleur||34.9mm Band-on (not incl.)|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA 73mm Boost (not incl.)|
|Stem||N/A (not incl.)|
|Seatpost||27.2mm (not incl.)|
|Extras||2 x Gorilla Cage|
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.