Genesis Mantle Frameset Black 2018
A no compromise Race King to be built your way, to go further and faster for longer!
The Mantle frameset is built to go racing. An XC - endurance bike that wants to push your performance to the limit in every way possible. The frames geometry is confidence inspiring allowing you to take on the most technical trails and descents. The frame can also be built with enough rear tyre clearance to take a 27.5" x 2.8" tyre and allows fitment for a front mech, Di2 gearing and even a dropper seatpost should you want to take the normal boundaries of a carbon endurance bike and kick them into the long grass!
|Frame||30T Modulus Carbon XC Race w/ Tapered Headtube & Fully Internal Cable Routing, Di2 battery holder|
|Headset||PRESTINE PT-1860D, ID:42/ID:52|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Press Fit (not incl.)|
|Stem||N/A (not incl.)|
|Seatpost||31.6mm (not incl.)|
|Weight (Kg)||1.46 incl Collar/Headset/Rrear Axle|
Delivery is £4.25 for most orders (except for bikes & e-bikes). We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.