Genesis Tarn Ti Frameset 2018
Our long 'n' low Tarn frameset in a super-sweet 3AL-2.5V titanium!
This beautiful example of a titanium Tarn code name: "Tarntanium" comes into the line-up for 2018. After many requests over the past two years we now have the daddy of all 27.5+ frames. Spec it with either 27.5+ or standard 29" wheel/tyre combo for ultimate trail versatility. It'll happily take a top swing or side swing FD, comes with a shim for either a comfy 27.2mm rigid post or new-fangled 31.6mm dropper along with a port for stealth dropper routing. A new 120mm suspension corrected, full carbon fork. It has boost spacing front and rear (110x15/148x12mm) and a lightweight bolt up type rear axle. Both Shimano direct and old type hangers are included along with a sealed bearing headset to round up the carefully considered details.
|Frame||3AL-2.5V Double-Butted Titanium|
|Fork||Full Carbon 27.5+ Fork, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm|
|Front Derailleur||34.9mm Band-on (not incl.)|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA 73mm Boost (not incl.)|
|Stem||N/A (not incl.)|
|Seatpost||31.6mm (not incl.)|
|Weight (Kg)||3.04 incl Collar/Headset/Front Axle/Rrear Axle|
|Extras||27.2mm seat post shim included / Spare Standard dropout Included / Rear Shimano Axle Included|
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.