Genesis Tarn Ti Frameset 2018
Our long 'n' low Tarn frameset in a super-sweet 3AL-2.5V titanium!
This beautiful example of a titanium Tarn code name: "Tarntanium" comes into the line-up for 2018. After many requests over the past two years we now have the daddy of all 27.5+ frames. Spec it with either 27.5+ or standard 29" wheel/tyre combo for ultimate trail versatility. It'll happily take a top swing or side swing FD, comes with a shim for either a comfy 27.2mm rigid post or new-fangled 31.6mm dropper along with a port for stealth dropper routing. A new 120mm suspension corrected, full carbon fork. It has boost spacing front and rear (110x15/148x12mm) and a lightweight bolt up type rear axle. Both Shimano direct and old type hangers are included along with a sealed bearing headset to round up the carefully considered details.
|Frame||3AL-2.5V Double-Butted Titanium|
|Fork||Full Carbon 27.5+ Fork, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm|
|Front Derailleur||34.9mm Band-on (not incl.)|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA 73mm Boost (not incl.)|
|Stem||N/A (not incl.)|
|Seatpost||31.6mm (not incl.)|
|Weight (Kg)||3.04 incl Collar/Headset/Front Axle/Rrear Axle|
|Extras||27.2mm seat post shim included / Spare Standard dropout Included / Rear Shimano Axle Included|
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.