Genesis Volare 853 Frameset 2018
The Volare 853 frameset is infused with the same race winning DNA as the 953 team bike but is a little friendlier on the pocket thanks to the use of the brilliant-yet-affordable 853 tubeset.
We've worked extensively with Reynolds to produce exclusive, new custom-drawn toptube and downtube that mirrors exactly those used and developed for the 953 team frame; the full-oval Ø31.8/25.4mm toptube should improve in-saddle comfort whilt the oval-round Ø31.4/41.4-36.4mm downtube should further boost pedalling efficiency when paired with the beefy round-oval-round 24mm chainstays and wide BB86 bottom bracket shell. Complete with a full carbon monocoque straight bladed ADK fork for tracking precision the Volare 853 frameset is ready to be built with either the mechanical or electronic group of your choice and delivers on-rails handling for the discerning crit-racer looking for something a little different to the norm.
|Frame||Reynolds 853 Seamless Air-Hardening Heat Treated Steel|
|Fork||ADK Full Carbon Road Race Disc w/ 1-1/2" - 1-1/8" Tapered Steerer|
|Headset||Prestine F-17-A 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" tapered|
|Front Derailleur||31.8mm Band-on (not incl.)|
|Bottom Bracket||BB86 Press-fit (not incl.)|
|Stem||N/A (not incl.)|
|Seatpost||27.2mm (not incl.)|
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.