Genesis Volare Disc 931 Frameset 2018
Drawing upon everything we've learnt from 5 seasons of racing steel in the pro peloton, the Volare 931 combines the outstanding good looks and stainless durability we've grown to know and love with truly modern performance credentials to create a capable, somewhat more accessibly priced stainless steel road rocket! Now available with 12x12 thru axle and flat mount disc.
The stout BB86 Press-fit BB, beefy Ø24mm round-oval-round chainstays and oval-round Ø31.4/41.4-36.4mm downtube are all engineered with the sole purpose of providing maximum stiffness, whilst the slender flat-ovalised seatstays, Ø27.2mm seatpost and full-oval Ø31.8/25.4mm toptube all work together to form a nice buffer between the road and rider, adding in some much needed compliance to make long days in the saddle a breeze.
|Frame||Reynolds 931 Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel|
|Fork||ADK Full Carbon Road Race Disc w/ 1-1/2" - 1-1/8" Tapered Steerer w/ 12mm TA|
|Headset||Prestine F-17-A 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" tapered|
|Front Derailleur||31.8mm Band-on (not incl.)|
|Bottom Bracket||BB86 Press-fit (not incl.)|
|Stem||N/A (not incl.)|
|Seatpost||27.2mm (not incl.)|
|Weight (kg)||2.60 incl Collar/Headset/Front Axle/Rrear Axle|
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.