Juicy Classic Click
This Dutch style step-through electric bike provides a sit up riding position, along with 'Pedal Assist' you can feel the power beneath you, this fantastic e-bike also has a start assist throttle for a little extra boost when you need it..
Batteries come in range of either 20, 30, 40 and 50 miles so you can choose what suits you (with spare batteries also available).
The Juicy Classic Click is comfortable & practical, with a great range of matching accessories - Electric bikes just got stylish and fun!
Colours: Ice, Heath, Braken & River
All Juicy electric bikes are tried and tested in the hills of the Peak District, they are great quality and value for money.
Lighter, colour-coordinated front forks; comfort gel saddle with tip up seat post; quick adjust handlebar stem; mid-frame battery position to provide low centre of gravity and rider stability.
|250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC, rear hub motor delivers maximum power and assisted speed up to 15.5 MPH (UK/EU legal maximum).|
|300WH Li Ion as standard, giving 20 miles in medium assist, or upgrade to 360WH (30), 430WH (40), 500WH (50), 580WH (60).|
|Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.|
Hand welded, light and strong aluminium alloy frame. Frame size: 18" /46 cm; Ideally suited to rider with inside leg measurement of 26.5" (67 cm) to 35" (89 cm).
|6 speed Shimano deraileur|
|24.5 Kg including easily removable 3.25 kg 10Ah battery and 1.7 kg removable free extras.|
|3 levels of Pedal Assist + Throttle|
|Front and rear disk brakes|
Handy rack and kick stand; LED lights front and rear; uncrushable polycarbonate mudguards; intelligent charger; and a full 12 month warranty.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.