Access to the Mavic light and efficient road WTSExtra light where it matters most the rims: sleeve joint. Wider rim for improved rolling efficiency and comfort. Light, foldable beads Yksion Elite Guard tyres.
Access to the Mavic WTS reliabilityNew Yksion Elite Guard tyres are both grippy and resistant to cuts and punctures. Rim sleeve and R2 drilling ensure high rim resistance. High-quality cartridge bearings perform consistently whenever you need them.
The unique Mavic WTS lookA wheel and tyre made for each other.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Tyre 700x25: 230 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1785 grams
- Front without tyre: 815 grams
- Rear without tyre: 970 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Joint: sleeved
- Height: 21 mm
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Yksion Elite Guard
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.