The best balance of low frontal drag and crosswind stability45mm deep NACA profile brings low drag in any conditions
25mm external rim width perfectly integrates the 25mm tyre giving you low drag and easy crosswind steering
Patented elliptical spokes enhance aerodynamics
Perfect efficiency and low weight17mm internal rim width offers low rolling resistance with 25mm tyres, giving you low friction and fast engagement
The Instant Drive 360 freewheel gives you a fast and smooth ride
Whole wheelset weighs just 1650g, keeping your climbs fast
Lateral stiffness and reliability12K carbon flanges with high lateral stiffness, giving you low friction and fast engagement
Instant Drive 360 freewheel with smooth and durable QRM bearings offers lightness and long-term strength
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1650 grams
- Front without tyre: 735 grams
- Rear without tyre: 915 grams
- Front : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 45 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Color: Black only
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- BR301 quick releases
- Rim tape
- User guide
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.