Improved ride qualityLowest rolling efficiency
Best pinch flat protection
Highest safety with easiest mounting
Light and nimble alloy rimMultipatented ISM4D brings rim weight and inertia to a level that is out of reach of our competitor, for unsurpassed climbing and descending abilities
Strong and stiffFore drilling makes for a solid rim/spoke connection while ensuring high rim stiffness and perfectly sealed rim bed for simple tubeless compatibility
Isopulse lacing ensures high stability and lateral stiffness
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Tyre 700x25: 260 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1520 grams
- Front without tyre: 665 grams
- Rear without tyre: 855 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 7 bars - 100 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25/28mm 7,7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Color: Black only
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- BR301 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.