Road Tubeless WTS by the inventor of USTLowest rolling efficiency
Best pinch flat protection
Highest safety with easiest mounting
Light and nimble alloy rimMultipatented ISM4D brings rim weight and inertia to a level that is out of reach of our competitor, for unsurpassed climbing and descending abilities
Superlight Zicral spokes
Strong and stiffFore drilling makes for a solid rim/spoke connection while ensuring high rim stiffness and perfectly sealed rim bed for simple tubeless compatibility
Zicral spokes add stiffness while reducing weight
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Tyre 700x25: 260 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1420 grams
- Front without tyre: 605 grams
- Rear without tyre: 815 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 7 bars - 100 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25/28mm 7,7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Material: Zicral
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Color: Black only
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- BR601 quick releases
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.