Mixing high end features, a proven construction, Quest Pro tires and modern ingredients; XA Elite is the perfect agile and versatile WTS for endless trail riding adventures.
High-End, Agile components
The ISM4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising on strength whilst the 25mm internal width rim with hookless profile further improves strength.
Simple and Reliable construction
24 straight-pull bladed and double-butted spokes on front and rear. Tubeless tape on wheels: the lightest and simplest way to get the tubeless benefits such as better traction, comfort, and reduced risk of flats.
The Right Link
The light and strong single ply casing with Guard protection and X-mix dual compound offer safe grip and rolling efficiency.
By using 4 pawls, working 2 by 2, Instant Transfer System 4 provides a dynamic ride thanks to its quick engagement creating better energy transmission. It is versatile enough to be compatible with any kind of frame retention system.
X-MIX gives you the right dual compound for your riding needs. Producing faster rolling, higher durability and confident cornering. With softer side knobs and a firmer, but still grippy, rolling tread adapt to many riding situations.
These wheels are 9mm quick release front and rear although adaptors are available.
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.