TAKE IT TOO FAR
Performance gains can be found everywhere and obsession is part of the game. How far is too far? For as long as we have had goals, competition and a creative spirit, we have pushed ourselves to win. Once victory is tasted, it becomes an obsession to be the best. You feel it in your heart, lungs and legs – you can sense it in our bikes. Only by sweating the smallest details and pushing past what seems possible can we achieve our ultimate goals.
FREE STOCK ARRIVING IN JUNE. PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE TO RESERVE.
FRAME Orbea Alma Hydro Alloy, Boost 12x148, BSA BB, Internal cable routing.
FORK RockShox 30 Silver TK Crown adjust QR Solo Air 100
CRANKSET OC1 Alloy forged Boost 32t
HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
HANDLEBAR OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm
STEM Alloy 31.8mm interface 7º
SHIFTERS Shimano Deore M5100
BRAKES Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
CASSETTE Sun Race 11-51t 11-Speed
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore M5100 SGS Shadow Plus
CHAIN KMC X11
WHEELS Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc
TYRES Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual
SEATPOST Alloy 27.2 Offset 0
SADDLE Selle Royal 2058 DRN
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.