RIDING WITHIN REACH
Grab your Avant and fill your bottles before rolling out on your afternoon ride. No other machine can better help you enjoy the exhilaration of road cycling. The speed, freedom and the views offered by quiet roads are all included free with every Avant - and you love it.
STOCK AVAILABLE, RING US TO ORDER.
FRAME Orbea Avant Hydro, hydroformed triple butted aluminum, headset 1-1/8", BB 68mm - BSC English , internal cable routing, 130 OLD, 27,2mm seat tube.
FORK Orbea Avant carbon fork, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube
CRANKSET FSA Omega Megaexo 34x50t
HEADSET 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated Aluminium Cup
HANDLEBAR OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -7º
SHIFTERS Shimano 105 R7000
BRAKES Orbea OC-II
CASSETTE Sun Race CSRS3 11-34t 11-Speed
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS
FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000
CHAIN Fsa Team Issue
WHEELS Shimano RS100 Clincher
TYRES Vittoria Zafiro IV 700x25
SEATPOST Alloy 27.2 Offset 20
SADDLE Selle Royal Seta RS
HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Eva
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.