RIDING WITHIN REACH
Grab your Avant and fill your bottles before rolling out on your afternoon ride. No other machine can better help you enjoy the exhilaration of road cycling. The speed, freedom and the views offered by quiet roads are all included free with every Avant - and you love it.
FREE STOCK ARRIVING EARLY MAY, RING STORE TO PRE ORDER.
FRAME Orbea Avant Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, HS 1,5" ICR, BB 68mm – BSC English, Thru Axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x2 P1, Internal Cable Routing, SP 27,2mm, MMS system.
FORK Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube
CRANKSET Shimano Claris R2000 34x50t
HEADSET Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing
- HANDLEBAR OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
Consult other components
STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -6º
SHIFTERS Shimano Claris ST-R2000
BRAKES Tektro MD-C550 Mechanical Disc
CASSETTE Shimano HG50 11-32t 8-Speed
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS
FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Claris FD-R2000-F
CHAIN KMC X8
WHEELS Orbea wheel: Cosra with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
TYRES Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead 700x28c
SEATPOST Alloy 27.2 Offset 20
- SADDLE Selle Royal Seta RS
Consult other components
HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Eva
FRONT WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
REAR WHEEL AXLE Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.