These are our suggested components, however we can configure to other available options so please contact us if you would like to discuss further.
- FRAME Orbea Gain Carbon
- FORK Gain Carbon Flat mount
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- HANDLEBAR FSA Energy Compact
- STEM FSA Energy
- SHIFTERS SRAM Force
- BRAKES SRAM Force Hydraulic
- CASSETTE SRAM Force PG-1170 11-36t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM Force 1
- CHAIN KMC e11 Turbo Silver
- WHEELS Mavic Aksium Elite Disc UST
- TYRES Mavic Gravel 700x40 UST
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Orbea OC-III Carbon 31.6x350mm
SADDLE Prologo Kappa Space STN size 147mm
- MOTOR Ebikemotion X35
- BATTERY Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Black Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof Bar Tape
- CHARGER Ebikemotion X35
- REMOTE Ebikemotion iWoc ONE
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Bike Size Guide
Choosing the right size bike is essential for safety, comfort and ease of use. If you can get to our shop then great, we can bike fit you by taking measurements, using smart software and a lot of our experience. If you can’t get to us and you’d like your bike to be delivered to you, below is a sizing guide specifically for Orbea.
Height - Please do this with your shoes off, standing with your back against a wall and feet together, it works best with someone helping you. Get someone to mark with a pencil on the wall where the top of your head comes to. Measure from the floor to the mark.
If you are between sizes or unsure of how to correctly identify which frame size is best for you then please contact us on 01787 379406 and one of our experts will be happy to advise you.
When your desired bike is being built and checked for you by one of our experienced technicians, they will check the measurements you have provided to ensure you are getting the right size bike.
|HEIGHT ( CM )||HEIGHT ( IN )||SIZE|
* Estimated measurements
We deliver your bike Ready To Ride..
Our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery to you.
We provide everything you need, all you have to do is follow the simple detailed instructions using the FREE tools which we include with your bike.
1. Open the box
2. Rotate & tighten the handlebars
2. Add the pedals (if included)
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly video below:
Please note that all bikes ordered and collected from our shop, are also built, tested and handed over to you Ready to Ride.
Note: Most bikes will just need handlebars rotated and secured before riding, but we occasionally have to remove the handlebars from the bike so it fits into the box. If this is the case, full instructions will be provided and all the tools you need will be included.