- FRAME Orbea Orca carbon OME, monocoque,tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, powermeter compatible, brake internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, 27,2mm seat tube.
- FORK Orca OME carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts.
- CRANKSET Shimano 105 5800 34x50t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- HANDLEBAR FSA Omega Compact
- STEM Orbea OC-II
- SHIFTERS Shimano 105 5800
- BRAKES Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 5800 11-28t 11-Speed
Consult other components
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 5801
- CHAIN Fsa Team Issue
- WHEELS Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher
- TYRES Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x25 60TPI G+
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm
Consult other components
- SADDLE Prologo Kappa RS STN size 143mm
Consult other components
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Bar Tape
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Bike Size Guide
Choosing the right size bike is essential for safety, comfort and ease of use. If you can get to our shop then great, we can bike fit you by taking measurements, using smart software and a lot of our experience. If you can’t get to us and you’d like your bike to be delivered to you, we have come up with a chart using data from our brands and bike fitting software that you can use to find the right size frame. If you are an experienced cyclist, then you may just want to refer to the geometry chart for the bike which should be on every bike product page.
All you need are two simple measurements:
Height - You will first need to measure your height. Please do this with your shoes off, standing with your back against a wall and feet together, it works best with someone helping you. Get someone to mark with a pencil on the wall where the top of your head comes to. Measure from the floor to the mark.
Inside Leg - Next you need to measure your inside leg. Again, stand with your shoes off, feet together, back against a wall and make a mark with a pencil on the wall as high as you can rest the pencil horizontally between your legs before becoming uncomfortable. Then measure from the floor to the mark.
If you are between sizes or unsure of how to correctly identify which frame size is best for you then please contact us on 01787 379406 and one of our experts will be happy to advise you. Please have your height and inside leg measurement ready for us. Equally when your desired bike is being built and checked for you by one of our experienced technicians, they will check the measurements you have provided to ensure you are getting the right size bike.
We deliver your bike Ready To Ride..
Our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery to you.
We provide everything you need, all you have to do is follow the simple detailed instructions using the FREE tools which we include with your bike.
1. Open the box
2. Rotate & tighten the handlebars
2. Add the pedals (if included)
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here (coming soon).
Please note that all bikes ordered and collected from our shop, are also built, tested and handed over to you Ready to Ride.
Note: Most bikes will just need handlebars rotated and secured before riding, but we occasionally have to remove the handlebars from the bike so it fits into the box. If this is the case, full instructions will be provided and all the tools you need will be included.