Crave features a lightweight, flexible and durable grilamid frame, which makes it perfect for almost any athletic endeavor. The hydrophilic rubber stays grippy even when wet so the glasses will stick to your nose when you move, regardless of rain or transpiration.
The durable PC lens from Carl Zeiss Vision offers outstanding optical performance and the open frame construction provides ventilation that helps to evacuate steam. The lens is ripel treated to help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and to makes water pearl off.
The Crave has been designed to match seamlessly with the Tectal and Tectal Race helmets and is also featuring a snap in hinge construction for improved durability and to avoid breaking the frame when taking a hit. Available with several activity specific tints.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.