Do Blade is a dedicated sports frame, injected in grilamid for low weight and durability. It allows for great flexibility with the option to change your lens according to the conditions. The rubber inserts and the adjustable nose piece in hydrophilic rubber keeps the frame firmly in place. The lens tints are optimized for road cycling, increasing contrasts on the road surface and helping you to spot irregularities, holes and gravel in time. The anti-fog and ripel treatments help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
Low weight and durable
Rubber inserts and adjustable nose piece are made with hydrophilic rubber which keeps the frame in place
All lenses are anti fog
Designed to integrate seamlessly with the POC Octal helmet
Violet lens VLT 28.4%Polycarbonate lens for road environment and all round conditions. The violet tint gives better contrast of the irregularities of the road surface. The Ripel treatment helps keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
Black lens VLT 10%Polycarbonate lens with neutral tint that reduces the sun glare. Good for bright conditions and extended use. Antifog treated. The Ripel treatment helps keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
Green lens with Green mirror VLT 15.2% as used by the Cannondale-Garmin team. Polycarbonate lens for sunny conditions. The Ripel treatment helps keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
Grey lens with Blue mirror VLT 20.4% Polycarbonate lens for mixed to sunny conditions. The grey tint is neutral and relaxing for the eye in extended use. The blue mirror reduces the light transmission, protecting your eyes from glare. The Ripel treatment helps keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.