The Do Half Blade has been developed for road cycling and is injected in grilamid for low weight and durability. It allows for great flexibility with the option to change your lens according to the conditions. The rubber inserts and the adjustable nose piece in hydrophilic rubber keeps the frame firmly in place.
Do Half Blade offers improved lower and peripheral vision due to the frameless bottom part, which improves safety in traffic and allows you to keep track of other riders in the peloton. Several lens tints are optimized for road bike, increasing contrasts on the road surface, helping you to spot irregularities, holes and gravel in time. The anti-fog and ripel treatments help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
- Technical Features
- An Extra Clear lens included with all frames except the Uranium Black.
- Low weight and durable.
- Rubber inserts and adjustable nose piece are made with hydrophilic rubber which keeps the frame in place.
- All lenses are anti fog.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the POC Octal helmet.
- Interchangeable lenses.
- Large field of view.
- Violet Lens VLT 28.4%
- Polycarbonate lens for road environment and allround conditions.
- The violet tint gives better contrast of the irregularities of the road surface.
- Antifog treated.
- The Ripel treatment helps keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.