- Faster with more control
- Combining the low weight and pedalling efficiency of an XC race shoe with the durability, grip and control of an aggressive trail shoe all in one package; the ultimate Enduro shoe
- Unique TORBAL carbon reinforced midsole gives excellent pedalling efficiency and stiffness in the front foot but combines this with comfort and control by allowing torsional flex in the rear foot
- Expanded shoe cleat adjustment range to help riders optimise their set up for extreme terrain
- Reinforced low profile armour provides great protection and excellent durability
- Asymmetrical collar design for additional ankle protection
- Covered speed lacing system adapts to a wide range of foot shapes and socks with a secure and comfortable fit
- Super low profile micro-adjust buckle for additional security in all weather conditions
- Dual density extra-cushioned insole stabilises the foot throughout the pedal rotation for increased efficiency and comfort
- Variable density rubber outsole gives grip, stability and longevity where it is needed
- Ideally matched with Shimano Trail SPD pedals
- 762 g for a pair in size 40
- Product Type
- Standard Size
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.